Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

WEEK 4: Protect and Preserve

DAY 1: Preserving the Past


Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art [4 points]

On your blog, list five interview questions that you would like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

1. Did anyone inspire you to create outfits made out of recycled materials?

2. Why did you call it World of Wearable?

3. What recycled materials do you like to create an outfit with?

4. Are you one of the judges?

5. Was this your dream job?


Activity 2: Guardians of the Sea [4 points]

On your blog tell us whether, or not, you believe that taniwha exist. Be sure to explain to us why you feel this way.

Please don't judge me about what my opinion is.

In my opinion that taniwha exists I think that taniwhas don't exist. I will explain why.
Firstly I think that it is just a fairy tale that was made up. 
Secondly I haven't seen one before. 
Lastly the Waikato River has been polluted so now I think that the taniwhas don't exist. 

But I may be wrong please comment what you think. 


Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]

On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China.

Travelling to Beijing, China

Heavily breathing in and out,

It this going to be the end of the world?,

Just keep going,

Don't give up this easily,

Travelling to Beijing, China!

Tufui.


Thanks to the Summer Learning Journey Team Members.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Tufui,

    It's me Araura Whitch you probably already know this.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post.

    WOW I love all the detail. That poem was amazing, Maybe you can check for spelling mistakes

    Great reasons on why you think the Taniwha dose not exist.
    I think the Taniwha dose exist because if the Waikato river is the largest river in the world The Taniwha could live on the othev side of the river.

    Maybe you could have added a few pictures..

    Anyway keep up the good work Tufui.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tufui,

    Awesome work on another three activities, Tufui. I absolutely loved how you incorporated some of your learning from the Summer Learning Journey into your opinion about the Taniwha. You are absoutely right, if there is such a thing as the Taniwha, then I highly doubt he'll survive toward the end of the Waikato River. However, the Waikato River starts in Taupo and the river is perfectly clean, so, who knows, maybe the Taniwha has migrated up the river. What do you think?

    I had to laugh at your poem about travelling to China because it was so imaginative and dramatic Well done, Tufui. I really like how you have thought about it being the end of the world. What made you think of this?

    Awesome work on all three of these activities, Tufui.

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.