Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

My Waka Ride

Dear Mum & Dad 

I hope you have found this letter to tell you that I am still alive and so that you don't need to worry about me.

I have been going through the sea in a Waka for months and months. Once I get back I will tell you some stories about my journey on the Waka. 

Our Captain Underpants unfortunately passed away. No one even knows what to do because we are just learners. We have myself and five other ship members on board of our tiny Waka. 

Some of our journey through the sea was kind of scary because there was a big black shark trying to eat us and one of our ship member was scared that his fake teeth fell out.  
 
I have more stories to tell you but I don't want to spoil the news. 

So catch you later Mum & Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.